Wednesday, February 2, 2011

idea's

Hello friends,It"s the middle of the week and i am planning for our super bowl Sunday!lolMy family and i love to have get togethers and even if its just us we like to try new recipes!My husband loves to grill but with the extreme cold weather we are having in the south i don't think we will!Unless he suits up in his hunting gear to grill which may be an option!Wonder what the neighbors will think hahahahahah we don't live to close to anyone cause we live in country but we do have few houses in the distance!oh well its just the prince family!lol hope every one's week is going well!Mom i know you will read this so please don't laugh to hard you know what winter is like here!love you mom!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    Yes I am laughing. On Mike and Molly a couple weeks ago Mike suited up to grill outside and I still have that image in my head. LOL
    I love you.
    Give my baby girl a hug and kiss.
    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would laugh!lol So have you heard of scentsy?and Still waiting on my apron and addison needs a sundress this summer!hug hug kiss kiss!love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOmemade with nana love sundress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie,
    I have your apron on my list. I will see what I can do about Addie a dress.
    I just posted on my blog.
    I love you.
    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in the Midwest and it is very normal to grill in your snowsuit. If we only grilled in warm weather that would be maybe 4 months out of the year! Our Sunday School class has a Super Bowl party every year - I signed up for a dessert - still have not decided yet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I'll be grillin any time soon....our grill is in snow that is thigh deep, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks mom and steph wow i guess in arkansas we take having the four seasons for granted!twinkie cake is good or brownies!

    ReplyDelete