Monday, January 31, 2011

mondays

Hello friends Do you fill rushed on Mondays?I do! I prolly shouldnt but I do!lol Well one more week and my daughter starts day school for two mornings a week!Bittersweet but good for us!While she is at school for three hours I will try to get my things in town done so when I pick her up we can have lunch and play and she can take a nap!We are excited bout the school Her first party is Valentine's so we will have to make it extra special!Well this afternoon I plan to bake cookies and prep for dinner thinking about baked chicken, leftover bbq baked beans,mac cheese,fried okra!Maybe cornbread too!Now yall are good and hungry!Peace be with you always!

2 comments:

  1. When you both get used to the little school, it will be so nice for both of you She will be proud of herself for going to school and you will get a chance to run errands and spend some time alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what my husband and i were thinking too!Thank you for being positive!

    ReplyDelete