Sunday, January 30, 2011

blessings

Hello friends Today after church and potluck, my husband changed a tire in the rain he is such a blessing to me and to many others!I know the lord is watching over everyone and today my Shane was a angel for someone!Praise god from whom all blessing flows!My grandparents had angels help them today also i am so thankful that there is kind people in a unjust world!Well hope everyone has a very blessed week i shall share more during the week!Lay your burdens upon the lord and he shall grant you peace!

3 comments:

  1. you never know when you will meet an angel and what a blessing when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,
    You are blessed to have a wonderful husband.I so happy your day went well. I posted you a letter today. I love you.
    Love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete