Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Preschool

My Addison had a great day of preschool !It was her first Day!I didn't cry till i picked her up and saw she had made me a valentine heart that she had finger painted on  it!I got so emotional!lolShe will be three in April and i just can't think about her growing up!She is our everything!Well i am feeling so inspired to cook so we are having chicken fried steak ,red potato's with green beans,shoe peg corn,salad, and Oreo pie!Happy happy first day of school baby girl!We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    I so understand how you feel. It is hard to believe you are a wife and mama. I still see you as my baby girl.I want to hold your hand when you cross the street and protect you from all the hurts of life. I love you. Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried when I dropped Emma of for her first day of day-camp this summer. I turned around and there was another mama crying too....

    ReplyDelete