Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home !

Hello everyone, Sorry i haven't blogged in while My husband and i have been house hunting!We have a house picked out and are signing papers Monday and making appt's Monday to meet with or finance lenders too!Looking like we will be closing may2 and we are so very happy!So break out the boxes and tape for we should be in our home sometime in may!praise god from whom all blessings flow!I can't wait to unpack my storage stuff all my unique kitchen gadgets are so waiting for me!We are also having a big birthday party for Addison on Saturday so we are praying for nice weather!my baby is going to be three wow i can't believe it!Well hope everyone has a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I hope all goes smoothly with closing, etc. Have fun unpacking and settling into your new home.

    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, baby is nearly here. Congrats! on your new home.

    Would you be so kind to (& tell your friends) comment on my BLOG ONLY (emails don’t count), for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete