Monday, March 7, 2011

cough,cough,snotty nose go away !

Today i feel like poo but i must keep going !i have had this allergy thing going on for a week now ugh!anyhow i am fixing a great meal tonite bottom round steak,green bean casserole,pasta salad,cake and ice tea!Tuesday my daughter and i are traveling to see my grandparents they only live bout hour and half away!We shall be back wed. afternoon!Just one nite we have things to get back to for the rest of week!And we don't like being away from daddy too long!lol With his work hours we aren't sure when we would be able to go as a fam so this will work for us!Got to finish planning my daughters birthday and my st.paddy's day dinner!However we got easter egg dye today!Lol My husband makes fun of me cause i like to plan but oh well he loves me anyhow!lol well hope eveyone has a great and blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,
    I pray you are feeling better.You are so much like your mama. Always planning. :) Enjoy your trip.
    Love Mama

    ReplyDelete