Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Wow I am valentined out!My husband and i got to stay over nite in hot springs and eat at a wonderful place and do little shopping!Then had a party today at Addison's preschool and next we had little pizza party at home !We are so wore out!lolTime to get back to same old same old!LOl Addison has school and we have Dr.s appt tomorrow!I have to have my yearly blood work done being that heart disease is ramped in the family!Got keep a check on it!Addison has cold she will be with me so Dr will check her out too not much you can do with cold but least he can check her out while we there since she doesn't get sick much he has only seen her for her baby wellness visits so good idea for her to be seen at least once a yr!We have been so blessed that she stays so healthy!praise god from whom all blessings flow!Hope you all have blessed week!Love you mom!Did you get your cards cause i worry you didnt get them!

1 comment:

  1. Yes sweetie I got my cards. Thank you. I love you.
    Love Mama

    ReplyDelete