Tuesday, December 7, 2010

weekend plans

Got to finish up my Christmas shopping!Friday is my day to go shopping !My mom n law is going to keep Addison so that I can get it done!(at least my daughters stuff)My daughter hates shopping she only gives me a three store limit and that includes grabbing lunch too!If I don't stick to that when she with me wow what a melt down she has!Now some would  call that a brat but if you think about it who wants to be pulled and pushed and strapped in this seat or rid in that cart!And told no a hundred times too!So I can feel her pain too!Moral of the story is when your on a specific mission have a sitter on standby!

1 comment:

  1. Nana feels for her. I don't like to running around either. Poor baby. I have a 3 store limit too.LOL
    Hugs, Mama

    ReplyDelete