Sunday, November 28, 2010

Team work!

 Never doubt your husbands ladies!My husband and I bought a dryer and we had to go pick it up and we are storing a washer for someone in our storage building until it sales so here we go off to get these items will no dolly and one wrench and couple of straps!What you guys reading don't know is we have two sets of stairs to go to retrieve these things!Hahahahahahah!So here we are no friends just me, Addison, and Shane, and Missy the lady we are getting this from!Shane gets them disconnected and try's to strap to his back Shane says it would have worked if I could have lifted it enough to put on his back!however plan B worked just fine!We carried them down to sets of stairs and put in truck just a little teamwork!God bless my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment